With over 45 years of experience as an appraiser, Terry is one of the most qualified individuals in the Portland Are who is interested and even eager to answer any questions you may have about an appraisal. He is an Appraisal Institute qualified Instructor for residential courses and seminars, has qualified as an adjunct real estate faculty member of Marylhurst University, Portland State University, and other local community colleges.
His other qualifications include:
- Serving 8 years on the Oregon Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board (3 years as vice chair and 2 as chair).
- All officer positions in the Oregon Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, culminating as president in 2005.
- Going on to serve on the Appraisal Foundation Appraiser Qualifications Board 2006-2007.
- From 2006-2008 he served as the Appraisal Institute Region 1 Education Liaisons Officer.
- Was elected as a Region 1 Director to the Appraisal Institute National Board of Directors 2009-2014.
- Served as a member of the Appraisal Institute Audit Committee from 2011-2014, chair in 2012- 2013.
- Chaired the University Relations Subcommittee 2003-2004, and 2011-2012.
Find your location in our service area.
Portland, Aurora, Banks, Beavercreek, Beaverton, Birkenfeld, Boring, Brightwood, Canby, Carlton, Clackamas, Clatskanie, Colton, Cornelius, Damascus, Dayton, Deer Island, Dundee, Estacada, Fairview, Forest Grove, Gaston, Gladstone, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro, Hubbard, Jewell, Lafayette, Lake Oswego, McMinnville, Milwaukie, Mist, Molalla, Mulino, Newberg, Oregon City, Portland, Rainier, Rhododendron, Sandy, Sheridan, Sherwood, St. Helens, Timber, Troutdale, Vernonia, Warren, Welches, Wemme, West Linn, Willamina & Wilsonville.